Aging Room Quattro
Aging Room Quattro, If you’re a fan of the boxed pressed cigars then this cigar is your best bet. The Aging Room Quattro cigar has received high praises by all the cigar magazines such as Cigar Aficionado along with cigar reviewers across the web. What makes this Aging Room Quattro cigar so awesome is that these are considered a small batch cigar meaning these cigars are very limited and only small amounts are produced. The flavor profile is a medium complex blend that changes flavor from start to finish. The Aging Room Quattro cigar has hints of nutmeg, white pepper, cinnamon, and all around full throttle deliciousness. The burn and smoke is purely outstanding on the Quattro cigars, so there are no relights with these cigars fellas. Get on board and strap yourself in for a roller coaster ride of Aging Room cigar awesomeness.
The Aging Room Quattro comes in these sizes:
- Aging Room Quattro Concerto (7" x 50")
- Aging Room Quattro Espressivo (5" x 50")
- Aging Room Quattro Maestro Torpedo (6" x 52")
- Aging Room Quattro Stretto (4.5" x 46")
Aging Room M356 Cigars
What a treat we have here for you! This cigar received a 94 RATING from Cigar Aficionado, Cigar Insider. The Aging Room M356 Cigar is made from only the finest rare and limited tobaccos available, featuring a Habano wrapper, and Dominican Binders and Fillers.
The Aging Room M356 comes in four great sizes:
- Aging Room M356 Major (6.5" x 60")
- Aging Room M356 Mezzo (6" x 54")
- Aging Room M356 Rondo (5" x 50")
- Aging Room M356 Presto (4.5" x 48")